The seating in your workspace should not only be comfortable but create a perception of professionalism, which is why executive office chairs are so popular. Not only do they boast a classic and sleek design but also offer a commanding presence that shows who’s in charge.
However, what are the main differences between a standard office chair and an executive one?
Here the team from Office Seating goes into all the details!
Office Chairs vs. Executive Chairs: What’s the Difference?
Unlike traditional office seating, executive office seating is a level above the rest and includes many features for maximum comfort in addition to a more professional look. Office chairs are designed to be used in a workspace or office and come in a variety of different styles, sizes, and colors. An executive chair goes one step beyond office chairs in that it has a plethora of added benefits and customizable options, in addition to the more traditional ones mentioned above.
Not only are executive office chairs taller and of more premium design but also convey authority, being built with sturdy armrests and premium upholstery, often leather. They also offer adjustable options to increase your comfort. Some of the leading benefits of investing in an executive office chair include:
- Adjustable Seating: You can adjust your executive chair for maximum comfort. Today’s leading models come with ergonomic options like adjustable lumbar support, seat tilt, armrest height, and more.
- Personalized Specifications: When you buy an executive chair, many of today’s leading manufacturers provide the opportunity to personalize it per your needs and tastes. You can choose the color, material, and any add on features you like.
- Increased Comfort: If you’re sitting behind the desk all day, having a comfortable chair is a must. Executive chairs are designed to provide the ideal sitting posture minimizing aches and back pain, increasing circulation, and reducing chronic issues.
- A Professional Look: Executive chairs create an air of professionalism and a lasting impression. They can catch the eye of potential and current clients and communicate that you mean business.
- Enhanced Durability: Another reason to invest in an executive office chair is that due to the high-grade materials they’re made with, they’ll need to be replaced much less often than traditional office chairs. Many manufacturers offer extensive warranties, in some cases limited lifetime warranties so you can get the most out of your investment.